What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are stored and stored on your computer, tablet, or smartphone when you visit various websites on the Internet. The cookie usually contains the name of the web page from which the cookie is derived, the “length of life” of the cookie (that is, the lifetime of the cookie), and the randomly generated unique identifier used to identify the browser that is connecting to the web page.
1. Due to the availability of the content of the internet site www.starakomenda.pl, the so-called. Cookies, ie the information that is stored by the servers on the end user device that the servers can read at each time they connect to this terminal, may also use other technologies with similar or similar functions to cookies.
Cookies (“cookies”) are computer data, especially text files, that are stored in the end user’s device of the internet site www.starakomenda.pl. Cookies typically include the domain name of the web site from which they came from, their retention time on the end device, and a unique number.
2. Cookies are used to generate statistics that help you understand how website users use the web to improve their structure and content.
3. Within the website www.starakomenda.pl we can use the following types of cookies:
- “necessary” cookies that allow you to use the services available on the web site, such as authenticating cookies used for services requiring authentication within the service,
- security cookies, such as those used to detect abuse within the scope of service authentication,
- cookies, which allow you to collect information about how to use the website of the site.
4. In many cases, web browser software (web browser) by default allows cookies to be stored on the end user’s device. Users of www.starakomenda.pl website can change cookie settings at any time. These settings may be changed in particular in such a way as to block automatic cookie handling in the web browser settings or to inform them of each time they are posted to the user’s web site. Detailed information on the capabilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software settings (web browser). Failure to change your cookie settings means that they will be posted to your end user device and will therefore store information on your end user’s device and access that information.
How do I disable cookies in my browser?